Wednesday, January 11, 2012

120111 26th Golden Disk Award @ Osaka


Yesterday is 26th GDA (Golden Disk Award) @ Osaka.
GDA is a ceremony for giving awards to Singers who work really for the year 2011.
Therefore, worldwide ELF are just looking forward to this award..
Since last year SJ didn't get the Disk Daesang~
So this year ELF target to give SJ the Disk Daesang..

Red Carpet~ 
Siwon wave to ELF
ELF @ Osaka
Sapphire Blue Ocean @ Osaka
While before the Award Ceremony start.. The concert has already filled with Sapphire Blue light (Lightstick) ^^
OMG!! This was sooooo touching~ I guess SJ must be very proud of ELF @ Osaka..
I just soooo happy to be an ELF..

Gyuri & Leeteuk
Besides that, Emcee of the night was Leeteuk & Park Gyuri (Kara)
I have never regret to share my love to them before..
I just hope to see healthy and happy SJ in future
I'll just skip all the program for GDA [Since I also never watch the show yet, just receive news from FB]
Here's the result for GDA 2011 @ Osaka



26th GDA @ Osaka Result
▲ Disk Daesang
- Super Junior
SJ won 4 trophy & 1 medal~ ♥

▲ Disk Bonsang
- f(x)
- INFINITE
- MBLAQ
- Jay Park
- KARA
- CNBLUE
- B2ST
- Super Junior

SJ & f(x)
▲ Rookie Award
- B1A4
- Dal Shabet
- A Pink


▲ Popularity Award
- Super Junior

▲ Hallyu Icon Award
- INFINITE
- Rainbow

▲ Best Hallyu Star Award
- KARA


▲ MSN Japan Award
- Super Junior

▲ CeCi Award
- B2ST

▲ Golden Disk Producer Award
- Hong Seung Sung (Cube Entertainment)

More Photos~

















GDA Result, Credit : allkpop.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails