Sunday, December 28, 2008

[Video] MBC Manwon Happiness Seung Ri VS Yoon A

Ep 1



Part 1/6



Part 2/6



Part 3/6



Part 4/6



Part 5/6



Part 6/6


This episode was very special to me... Coz at first I go look 4 more bid bang video... I found till this video... Then I start to watch the begining of this game show... I'm still blur and dun understand wat r they playing... After watching a few minutes then I start to understand their game rules and more like on tat game show too ^^ I also get to like more on Seung Ri oppa <3. But I the more I like is still G-Dragon oppa.... Sarang hae ♥

This episode not only my idol star big bang!! Still got my favourite girls band SNSD... But I would support more on Big Bang... Sry SNSD & Yoon A!! <3

The rule of this game is:
1 Can't eat any food or drinks (except: plain water, free food tat every1 also get it, own mini lunchbox...)
2 If u been cought by ur dp u will get fine..
3 u can exchange ur lunchbox food with any1, but must be in a suitable quantity..
4 the contestent must use the money in the book to buy any food they want...
5 Who got the left back money more, he/she will be the winner..

I think is this few rules only....
I can't think anymore rules...
If I got anything type wrong or something miss to type down, pls let me noe k? Thx!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails