Friday, March 20, 2009

[VIDEO] 13/03/09 Big Bang: Shooting Hite Beer CF on Section TV



OMGOSHHHH!! Wat happen to Ji Yong Oppa hair...
His hair was just like same like popcorn....
poppop hair.... XD
But he always still my lovely Ji Yong Oppa.... ^^
Eh....
Where is our Seung Ri Oppa???
Oh... He was the youngest among Big Bang members and is under age for this shot!!
So sad to hear tat...
But I'm always support Sueng Ri Oppa!!
Seung Ri Oppa Hwaiting!!
Ji Yong Oppa Hwaiting!!
Big Bang Hwaiting!!

2 comments:

Nyanrashi said...

when I saw this comercial, for a moment...I wanted to be alcoholic ;-;
I thought Seung Ri, not are in this comercial because he is minor xDDD
oh...sorry for my bad english x'D

ღ Ivy Lim ღ said...

Oh ya!! I also forgot aldi.... I will be changin now!! Thx Arashi!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails