Sunday, April 26, 2009

04.25.09 Hite Cool Concert Promo

A quick note from momo: this is again a Free Performance/Concert (not so much of an impromptu sort of thing). there will no ticket selling and the only way to attend the concert is you must be a member of Big Bang Official Fanclubs. just in case if anyone of you will be in Korea by that time and curious how to get in. so question answered! lol

My lovely readers, sorry foreigners are not welcome to become a member of BB Official Fanclubs. You need the basic requirement like Korean Social Security number. It is mainly for Korean VIPz.




Translation by Ladykwonn:
DS: Hyung! I became curious about something.
GD: What is it? Oh (I see), so you’re dating.
DS: Ah hyung, there’s something more astonishing than dating.
GD: I saw you sending a text message.
DS: No~ Can you make a desert cool?
TOP: Yah, how can you possibly make a desert cool?
TY: Who are we? Aren’t we cool guys? It’s possible! Why can’t we?
DS: Everybody, are you curious? If so, come gather around for the expedition!
TY: So fresh so cool~ (GD: cool ) (it is) right now, do it (GD: do it) everybody~
DS: Everyone wants it, they can feel it~
TOP: Hite! Hite!
SR: I’m Hite too!!!! I want to shoot too! I said I want to shoot too! A CF!!!

Credit: 고냥이G @ BBVIPz
Youtube Channel: elaisvip
Post taken from: elavip@soompi / Bigbangkorean@wordpress

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails