Saturday, May 15, 2010

[AUDIO] 100513 Super Junior Eunhyuk's Message to ELF/Fans [ENG SUB]



Credit : blueprincez4@youtube


Hello everyone, I am Super Junior's Eunhyuk
We are Super Junior ~
Finally, Super Junior's 4th album is released
In order to repay everyone who waited for a long time, we really work hard to prepare this album
Hope that everyone will like it
For me, I gave in all my effort for 4th album so if everyone don't like this album, I will die of exhaustion
So must give it a lot of love ok?

The main point in 4th album this time should be me ( Sungmin : You're joking~ )
I'm really handsome ( Sungmin : It's me It's me! )
Yes it's me ( Sungmin : It's me Sungmin Sungmin )
Yes yes
Everyone please don't mind him

We're going to have our first performance on May and hope that (I) can see the seats filled with fans
Because it's been a long time since I last saw everyone, i really miss you all
Hope that everyone can cheer for us and see Super Junior creates a new history in music industry once again.

Sungmin : Will shocked the whole world
Eunhyuk : Will give everyone a shock, hope that everyone will like Super Junior's 4th album and also hope that everyone can like me the best
Sungmin : Second is Sungmin
Eunhyuk : Yes, is Sungmin Hyung

Eunhyuk : I am Super Junior's Eunhyuk
Sungmin : I am Sungmin
Eunhyuk : Really, I can't do anything about you
Sungmin : Can~
Eunhyuk : If you want to do, then do it yourself
Sungmin : Why?
Leeteuk : Do it together~~
Eunhyuk : I am Super Junior's Eunhyuk
Sungmin : I am Sungmin

We are Super Junior~

Source: SMTOWN
Credit : SuperJunior Tieba
Translated from Chi-> Eng by: MilkShake @ sj-world.net
Please take out with full credits.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails