Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Chuseok Day! Happy Mid Autumn Festival! 中秋节快乐!


Once again wish all my friends and my readers, Happy Chuseok Day! Happy Mid Autumn Festival! 中秋节快乐! =D
So today is a special day right?
I will give some special gift to everyone who support my blog since from starting to now. ^^
Guess what gift I'm giving?
Neh~ Is not really a gift actually.
Just to share some pictures about artist waring HANBOK
I knew all of you all will like it right?
So please leave a comment after seeing these photo. ^^

G.NA
Sistar
Secret
Teen Top
T-ara 



Shindong (Super Junior)
G.NA & DooJoon (Beast)
 
Nickhun (2pm)
More photos : http://www.soompi.com/photos/gallery/14458/page/1
Credit : Chuseok 2010 Gallery @ Soompi.com

BONUS
Super Junior ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails