Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[TWITTER] 110622 Heechul's Tweets


김정모 &김희철
Midnight & Dawn
미아리 & 단계동
M &D
하루에 백번씩 해체하고 상큼함, 귀염도 없고 성질 더럽고 하고싶은대로 하는 이기적인팀 http://yfrog.com/gyjqjenjKim Jungmo & Kim Heechul
Midnight & Dawn
Miari &Dangye-dong
M &D
Disbanding a hundred times during the day and cooling up, without any cutesy and with a bad temper we're a selfish team who does whatever it wants http://yfrog.com/gyjqjenj

M&D - 뭘봐(Close ur Mouth Song)가 발표됐대요. 잘돼서 계속 해먹어야 하니까 잘되길 빌지만말고 음원이랑 이것저것ㄱㄱ. 안되면 쿨하게 해체ㄱㄱ
M&D - What Are You Looking At (Close ur Mouth Song) was released. It's got to continue to do well so don't just pray for that but go go with streaming and all that. Or else we'll just coolly disband Go go

RT @BoA_1105 Here's new duet project M&D!! Heechul from super junior, Jungmo from trax!! Digital single "close your mouth song" just came out!! No joke! 
@BoA_1105 Ya~ my terrible sister BoA! Ur smile or exist in my arm. Keep faith with Heeee :) Fuckin' cool group 'M&D'. 야 문법 틀려도 킵해ㅋㅋ
@BoA_1105 Ya~ my terrible sister BoA! Ur smile or exist in my arm. Keep faith with Heeee :) Fuckin' cool group 'M&D'. Hey even if my grammar is incorrect keep itㅋㅋ 
From @BoA_1105: @Heedictator I'm not your A terrible sister!! I'm A terrific sister!!! Congrats for your new challenge with jungmo oppa!!! 
@BoA_1105 야 영어로 블라블라 했는데 다 틀리지?ㅋㅋ미국서 흑인친구들이랑 놀면서 떠들었던 말들임ㅋㅋ
Hey I blahblah-ed in English but was it all incorrect?ㅋㅋAll words I heard while playing with black friends in Americaㅋㅋ

From @BoA_1105: @Heedictator 담엔 나랑 블라블라하자;))
@Heedictator Next time blahblah with me ;))
@BoA_1105 Go Go KOREA


얘길 나눴다. 누구나 매듭이 있다. 문제는 이것을 자르고 새로이 갈 것인가, 아님 매듭을 풀고 이어갈 것인가.. 힘내자 이동해 김희철! 알랍쁑쁑(>_<)/~♥♥ It had been a while since my dongsaeng Donghae and I had a conversation about this ad that till this time of the day. Everyone has knots. The problem is whether to cut this tie and start afresh, or to loosen the knot and go on from there.. Let's be strong Lee Donghae Kim Heechul! I loooove you ( >_<)/~♥♥
* Originally in English

Source: @Heedictator
Translated by vicтoяiaи☆규현 @ SJ-WORLD.NET

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails