Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[PIC] 110727 Super Junior's 5th Album Official Photo Teaser - Siwon and Heechul

Day 8!
Everyone must be guessing who will be next right?
I'm also one of the person who is guessing.
I guess today will Siwon's day..

So in the morning when I just woke up, the first thing I want to do is find whose photo teaser released today.
In my facebook home page, I saw Siwon.
So I was like "Yeah, my guess was correct!"

But just now when I check my facebook again.
It said "All members photo teaser are released by today."
So I was : LOL!! But I'm still happy. 
Cause don't have to wait another day to see the surprise. =D
Do you girls think the same as I do?? ^^

Official Photo Teaser released from SM & SJ
Credit: TV Daily
Shared by: lalaland @ sj world.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Official Photo Teaser released from SM & SJ


Credits: Nate | Re-up by Cyun @hatofamily.org
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
DO NOT CUT THE LOGO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails