Sunday, November 6, 2011

[MESSAGE] 111106 Super Junior 6th Anniversary Message to ELF

Message from DONGHAE about SuJu’s 6th Anniversary

Daebak!!!
Super Junior 6th Anniversary!!!
Who can stop us!!
We are the best, SJ!
*If they question who who who we are, we show them our results ^-^(lyrics from SUPERMAN)
Don’t forget what I love!
Don’t forget what I like!
Don’t forget that you are the one!
WoW 6 years, without ELF there won’t be us!
Don’t forget that we have to be together in the future as well!
Don’t like anyone else!
Should we get married??
I love you ELF

[东海] 2011.11.06. Super Junior 6周年问候:大发!!!Super Junior 6周年!!! 谁能阻止我们!!我们是最棒的SJ .不管谁说什么,都以记录来说话.不要忘记我所爱的!不要忘记我所喜欢的!不要忘记你... wow!!6周年,没有ELF的话就没有我们!不要忘记我们以后也要一起!不要爬墙!我们结婚好不??我爱你们ELF
=拉拉=

Message from EUNHYUK about SuJu’s 6th Anniversary

Super Junior Eunhyuk
I love you!! You amazing people.

[From. 银赫] 2011.11.06. Super Junior 6周年 问候:爱你们 这些amazing的人们啊
=拉拉=

Message from KYUHYUN about SuJu’s 6th Anniversary

Unknowingly, Super Junior is 6(?) finally! These 6 years are time which was spent with everyone~ ♬ As a matter of fact, I’m 5.5 years.. hahahaha~ Anyhow, I am also (a member) of SJ so I’m 6 years too ^-^ There were many enjoyable memories, and memories that I want to erase but in the future, it will be great if we will all only have happy memories~ I will pray! So, for much of the remaining time, don’t cheat on us! Let’s do this together! I love you E.L.F ^-^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[From. 圭贤] 2011.11.06. Super Junior 6周年 问候:Super Jr不知不觉终于! 和大家一起已经6年了~当然..我是5年半..哈哈哈~不管怎样我也是SJ,所以我也6周年 ^^ 虽然美好的记忆和想要抹掉的记忆都很多,祈祷以后我们都只有幸福的记忆吧!那么剩下的很多时间不要爬墙哦!一起哦!我爱你们 ELF KEKEKEKE
=拉拉=

Message from LEETEUK about SuJu’s 6th Anniversary

Ever so loving and grateful (for your) existence. E.L.F!! Super Junior is already 6 years old. SJ and E.L.F let’s write more and more history together in the future! I Love You

[From. 利特] 2011.11.06. Super Junior 6周年 问候:【E.L.F 】:那么可爱又值得感谢的存在 ELF!!Super Junior已经6岁了. SJ和ELF以后更加要一起书写新的历史!爱~你~们
=拉拉=

Message from RYEOWOOK about SuJu’s 6th Anniversary

E.L.F. who have been with us for 6 years.
I love you and I’m also grateful~ I’m really happy.
Let us continue.

[From.厉旭] 2011.11.06. Super Junior 6周年 问候:六周年在一起的家伙们..E.L.F 爱你们也谢谢啦~真的很幸福。我们继续吧
=拉拉=

Message from SHINDONG about SuJu’s 6th Anniversary

Congratulations!! Super Junior’s 6th year anniversary!!
Since 2005.11.6. Kkugoong~ (It’s a sound effect)
I’m Super Junior Shindong.
It’s been a while…
I won.. Fool…
When I was young..
If I wrote..
Love paper.. Style..
ㅋㅋㅋ.. Love paper..
(Exchange diary?)…
ㅋㅋㅋ

To. E.L.F.
It has already been 6 years…
I’m sorry always… Now I came to my senses..
I’m so embarrassed.. But thank you for believing me until the end..
I won’t make it more difficult for you so don’t worry…
Actually, I don’t say this often normally… I love you…
I’m going to work hard so let’s do everything together…
Everyone…E.L.F. Let’s be together~

[FROM:Super Junior 神童(CEO)]
Super Junior 6周年问候:
【下边部分】
To:ELF 我们已经6年了...
总是很对不起 但是谢谢一直到最后都相信我们... 不会再让你们这么辛苦了 不要担心...其实平时不怎么会说这种话... 我爱你们...
我也会一起努力的.. .所有人一起! 各位.. ELF 我们一起

【右边部分】
很久没写这个了...
傻瓜 我小时候写过 ..
LOVE纸条...style...
ㅋㅋㅋ.. love纸条 (交换日记?) ㅋㅋㅋ
=拉拉=

Message from SIWON about SuJu’s 6th Anniversary

You guys who are now our companions are the best.
I believe that we will continue to walk together in the future.

[From. 始源] 2011.11.06. Super Junior 6周年 问候:【thank you】现在是同伴关系的他们最高 以后也是要在一起 我们都要相信
=拉拉=

Message from SUNGMIN about SuJu’s 6th Anniversary

To: Dear E.L.F.
We have being in love for 6 years now!! We have to last for~ever! >3< I have to occupy the hearts of our E.L.F♡

[From.晟敏] 2011.11.06. Super Junior 6周年 问候:【我爱的ELF 】 我们相爱已经6年了!! 以后也chu~!>3< 我被我们ELF传染了
=拉拉=

Message from YESUNG about SuJu’s 6th Anniversary

Our 6th anniversary~ in the future (let’s have) more love!

[From. 艺声] 2011.11.06. Super Junior 6周年 问候:TO E.L.F 我们的6周年~ 以后更相爱吧!
=拉拉=

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails