Thursday, May 28, 2009

[NEWS] 05.15.09 Big Bang Press Conference @ Kyoto News

Say yeah to Malaysia... ^^ I love Big Bang so much....

[A theory from momo]:

This is just my theory. If i guess it right, BigBang’s singles will be released or promoted thru Universal Music of each countries mentioned in the interview. Release as digital singles that will be made available on UM websites either in the form of mp3, caller tone or ringtone. To download, you may need to purchase it online.
But please dont get your hopes up as this is just the first step for BigBang to promote their music to other Asian countries besides Japan. Big promotion thru UM worldwide. This could be a stepping stone for BB to do a promo tour within the regions.
Again, my speculation of such. I have no concrete information on this yet, not until its release. Therefore, be sure to check out for updates.
momo


Video


Translation:

Q: It’s been three years since your debut in Korea in 2006 and you’re finally about to make a “major debut” in Japan. How do you feel?

YB: はじめまして。お会いできて嬉しいです。僕はSOLです (Hi, pleased to meet you. I am SOL). When we did our first showcase in Japan a year ago, I remember we were very nervous. We’re even more nervous about our “major debut.” (But) we are happy about it.

GD: はじめまして、僕はG-DRAGONです (Hi, I am G-Dragon). I think we’ve never spoken in front of this many cameras before since our debut in Japan. I can’t see very well because of the camera flashes and it makes me a bit nervous. I hope to take this (major debut) as an opportunity to work harder and bring you great music and performance.

TOP: I’m TOP. I’d like to thank the press for coming here to see us today. If you have any questions for us, I hope this will be a good opportunity for us to share quality information.

DS: はじめまして、僕はD-LITEです(Hi, I’m D-LITE). This “major debut” offers us a great opportunity. We’ll work hard to make great music.

SR: はじめまして、僕はV.Iです(Hi, I’m V.I.). It’s such an honor for us to stand in front of so many people and I’m glad to have a chance to show our music we’ve worked hard on to our Japanese fans. We’ll try to make as many fans happy through our music as we can. Look forward to our music!

Q: You look nervous. Are you alright?

SR: 緊張しています. 暑いです(We are nervous. It’s hot in here).


Q: Following the release of your first major debut single, “My Heaven” on June 24, your second single will be released on July 8. I understand that both your first and second single ablums will be released simultaneously in 6 countries – Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, China and Malaysia in the digital format.

GD: It’s a large-scale promotion and we are a bit nervous but very much look forward to it. We also look forward to showing you what we have prepared for you on stage.

Q: I understand you have a plan to hold a special event to celebrate your major debut at the Outdoor Stage of the Yoyogi Park on July 8?

YB: We’ve had a couple of fan meetings in Japan. We’re so excited to think about meeting our fans after our major debut. We are here today all because of our fans. We will continue to work hard to bring them great music and performance.

Q: You just got here. Aren’t you tired?

YB: We came here for this press conference as soon as we arrived in Japan. We don’t feel tired at all because so many people turned out to see us.

Q: What do you like about Japan?

YB: We like Japan and always look forward to coming here. We’re very interested in the food and culture of Japan. We’d love to find and experience more about Japan.

Q: Could you be a bit more specific?

DS: I recently read in a book that there are many beautiful hot springs in Japan. I am interested in hot springs.

TOP: I love sushi. And we all love shopping. Aoyama is our favorite place.

YB: 日本には大きなスキー場があると聞きました。行ったことがないので、いつか絶対に行ってみたいです (I hear that Japan has many big ski resorts. I’ve never had a chance to visit one. I’d love to visit one sometime).

GD: We shot our My Heaven music video in Odaiba. It was so beautiful. I loved it.

SR: We toured Osaka, Nagoya and Tokyo last year. I was deeply impressed by the peaceful atmosphere of Osaka and Nagoya. And people were so nice.

Q: Do you have specific goals you intend to accomplish through your activities in Japan?

GD: We don’t have a specific road map or agenda we have followed. We’ve just worked hard to be where we are today. We don’t have fixed goals. We just do our music hoping that people around us will understand and love our music – I guess that’s our goal. We are foreign artists doing music in Japan. We hope our listeners understand and like our music.

Q: We have a show called Kouhaku Uta Gassen in Japan. DBSK (a.k.a. TVXQ) has been on the show. Have you heard of it?

YB: Yes, we know that DBSK has been on the show. We’ve watched the show a few times. We will work hard and hopefully be invited to that prestigious show.

Q: Bae YongJun’s smile is hugely popular among Japanese fans. Could you show us a “Big Bang smile”?

Q: You have many hit singles. Tell us the reason why you chose “My Heaven” as your major debut single.

YB: We have previously released an album in Japan with a few songs selected from our albums released in Korea. We chose “My Heaven” as our major debut single because it was the one that was best received here.

[Translations by pgeorgie]
[Source: EUL, Japan; monemone@vipz; BB Flow in TaeYoung]
[Taken from : Bigbangkorean@wordpress]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails