Tuesday, January 3, 2012

[TWEET] 120103 Leeteuk's New Year Greeting

@donghae861015 동해야 바베큐 먹엉..평생먹엉..
@donghae861015 Donghae-ah eat barbecue..eat it for life..

@AllRiseSilver 혁재야 바베큐 먹엉 계속먹엉...
@AllRiseSilver Hyukjae-ah eat barbecue..continuously eat...

@siwon407 시원아 바베큐 먹엉 영원히 먹엉..
@siwon407 Siwon-ah eat barbecue eat it forever..

From @siwon407 : 살쪄 안머겅
It's fattening, I am not eating

@shfly3424 종운아 바베큐 먹엉 죽도록 먹엉...
@shfly3424 Yesung-ah eat barbecue eat it until you die...

@ShinsFriends 신동아 바베큐 먹엉 미친듯이 먹엉...
@ShinsFriends Shindong-ah eat barbecue eat it crazily

@ryeong9 려욱아 바베큐 먹엉 쭉쭉--먹엉..
@ryeong9 Ryeowook-ah, eat barbecue eat it enthusiastically(?)

@GaemGyu 규현아 바베큐 먹엉 오랫동안 먹엉..
@GaemGyu Kyuhyun-ah eat barbecue eat it for a long time..

멤버들에게 보내는 리더형의 새해인사..난 나이먹엉 울때까지 먹엉..30..ㅠㅠ
What I've sent to the members is leader hyung-ie's new year greeting..I will eat* my age, keeping on eating* until i cry..30ㅠㅠ 
From @ShinsFriends : 형은 나이즘 그만먹엉~ 두번먹엉~~
Hyung, stop growing old~eat it twice~~ 
*"eat" here also means grow, they meant growing old in this context
잼있다 ㅋㅋ 멤버모아서 놀고싶다..ㅋㅋㅋ근데 새벽나가 ㅜㅜ 자야해 ㅜㅜ일담 좀 샤워해야지
This is interesting ㅋㅋ I really feel like waking all the members up to play together..ㅋㅋㅋbut it is almost dawn now ㅜㅜ I should sleep ㅜㅜ before that I need to shower 
From @ShinsFriends : 다같이 보드타러가자!! 만 심심타파즁!! 아 마따 형한테 선물이있어!! 그때장난으로 말한 사진 선물이야 ㅋㅋㅋ 멤버들은 나에게 당했다.슈퍼주니어 깃발인줄 알았겟디만.. 사실 멀티성 ㅋ http://pic.twitter.com/Fefp67s4
Let's go ski together!! I'm still recording ShimShimTaPa right now!! Ah right, I have a present for hyung. It was the photo gift that I mentioned jokingly ㅋㅋㅋ All the members have been tricked by me. They would have thought it is Super Junior's flag..but it is actually Multisung's ㅋ http://pic.twitter.com/Fefp67s4

넌 역시 데이비드 카펄필드를 능가하는 녀셕이야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
You are definitely someone that could match David Copperfield* ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

*Emmy Award-winning American illusionist

엘프도 마구먹엉...
ELF should eat too...

Source: @special1004, @ShinsFriends, @siwon407
Korean to Chinese translation by: 唯爱SJ13-ONLYSJ13
Chinese to English translation by: KyU Is L♥Ve @ SJ-World.Net

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails