Wednesday, June 10, 2009

[NEWS] Tears fell as Super Junior DongHae talks about late father



Tears fell as Super Junior member DongHae talks about late father who had fought the cancer disease for 3 years. Super Junior was on KBS morning show ‘YeoYooManMan’ where the members talked about their parents.

Especially for member DongHae, he had teared while talking about his late father who had fought the cancer disease for 3 years. He said tearing,”My father loves to sing the song ‘DongJi’ and coincidentally I had to sing the song with seonbae singer Nam Jin, but the I could not continue singing the song on the stage because I kept thinking about my father.”

Other members also talked about their parents. YeSung teared while talking about how his mother had helped him when he was realising his dreams as a singer having to go to Seoul from his hometown CheonAn everyday.

Chinese member HanKyung said, “The money that I made from activities, I would send them to my parents in China. And now their dumpling shop is going very well that they are opening the 2nd branch store.”

Meanwhile this episode of the show will air on 10th June at 9.30am

Post Taken from : Sookyeong @ wordpress

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails