Wednesday, November 4, 2009

[NEWS] 091030 4minute's Hyunah "I want to put clothes that I myself made on Shindong"


On the show KBS Drama "Super Junior's miracle" which will be aired at 8PM on October 31st, 4minute's Hyunah had expressed her dream to be a fashion designer.

Before going to find the mentor for the teenager, Hyunah had said about her "fashion designer dream" expressed "I'm very interested in fashion so I want to become a fashion designer". Then Leeteuk asked her "Do you want to make any member of Super Junior your model ?", Hyunah had chosen Shindong which made everybody suprised. Hyunah also said "I want to put clothes that I myself made on Shindong"

Besides, Shindong had expressed that he wants to be a producer when talking about his dream in the future "As a producer I want to create a girl-group like 4minute"

original article is here translated by evanesco@sj-world.net may take out with full credits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails