Friday, November 20, 2009

[NEWS] 091119 Article about Sungmin on this week KBS "Star Golden bell"

So some gagmans from KBS "Gag concert" were on the show and they said they would give you some clever ways to solve your problem when you are on date with your ideal type. Then Sungmin said "All the burden will be on me whenever I meet my girlfriend. There was a time my girlfriend went to the restroom and I even had to stand in front of there (the restroom) and carry the bag (for her)" which got a lot of sympathy from the other male guests.

There was an image poll in the show called "The person that (you) dont see as a celebrity" which Sungmin chose SNSD's Sunny. Sungmin said "There was a time when SNSD had to spent all night long to practice the dance step, the next day Sunny even said to me with her sleepy eyes. After I saw her like that, I dont see her as a celebrity anymore"

To revenge for that, Sunny said "Sungmin has foot smell", she said there was a time when they were still doing the radio show together, Sungmin took off his shoes when he was inside the radio booth and Sunny said "I got to know the smell when you open the cap of the sewer on that day"

The show will be aired at 5.15PM on November 21st.



original article is here, here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails