Sunday, November 8, 2009

[NEWS] 091107 Leeteuk, the reason to work for an ice-cream shop in front of Ewhwa Uni. ? "Because of the female students..."

Leeteuk had revealed the reason why before debut, he worked for an ice-cream shop in front of the Ewhwa University on the show KBS2TV "Global talkshow" (Chit chat with beautiful ladies/Misuda) Autumn special "Beauty, let's meet Korean female students". Transgender supermodel Choi Hanbit and "Campus Queen" from some universities also attended the show.

Leeteuk said "I have a fantasy about female students", "Because I wanted to feel like I'm in the white heaven so I got a part-time job at an ice-cream shop in front of the Ewhwa University". "Especially, every morning seeing the dancing female students in their stylist training outfit and the up-style hair finding an ice-cream shop, I feel very good"

Super Junior Eunhyuk also said "I dont want to spend the school time with the other male students, I want to date/make friends with the female students".

The show will be aired at 11.10PM on November 9th.



* Ewhwa is a the most famous Korean female university


original article is here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails