Monday, November 30, 2009

[NEWS] 091127 HyunJoong says, “No Dukbokki for me after BOF”


Kim HyunJoong reveals that he had been swept by his wealth from Boys Over Flowers after the filming. It involves a simple Korean food called dukbokki (spicy rice cake).

On ‘Happy Together,’ Kim HyunJoong revealed a simple, funny episode from his ‘Boys Over Flower’ days. According to the producers of the show ‘Happy Together,’ Kim HyunJoong stated that he faced the aftermath of the drama, ‘Boys Over Flowers.’

In ‘Boys Over Flowers,’ Kim HyunJoong played the role of Yoon JiHoo, who was the grandson of the President stated, “During the filming I rode good cars and ate good food, but after the drama ended, I couldn’t go to the Dukbokki house I used to go often, and it was hard getting back to the ordinary lifestyle.”

However he added on, “But when my wallet started to become thinner, I was able to come back to my original and usual ways,” causing laughter from the other casts and audience. Also, in the filiming, when the MCs asked about any other offers to star in an another drama, he stated, “I have been getting many offers through the drama or a movie.” In addition he said, “I want to have a stupid person role or an assassin’s role,” showing his interests in the acting industry.

Ji Youn: Kim HyunJoong in a stupid role, I’d like to see that

Credit : sookyeong

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails