Saturday, November 28, 2009

[NEWS] 091127 Super Junior in Thailand for the Press Conference, Speaking Thai for Thai Fans!, except Kangin & Kibum


On November 27th, 2009 at 06.00 p.m. in Royal Paragon Hall 3, Siam Paragon – Super Junior, the famous super star from Korea, are coming here in Bangkok, Thailand for their Official Press Conference ‘Super Junior the 2nd Asia Super Show 2’ with all lucky 3,000 fans in a super enthusiastic atmosphere.

There are 11 members of Super Junior; Leeteuk, Hankyung, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Siwon, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Sungmin, Yesung and Ryeowook who attend the Press Conference today before having their concert on November 28th-29th, 2009 at Impact Arena, MuangThong Thani.

The Press Conference today starts with Cover Dance from fans like Pandora, Holi Holinez and Ulzzang which is like an appetizer for all fans before Super Junior’s welcome by an MC which makes all fans in the Hall screaming.

All start with their own introduction. Leeteuk states “I am so glad to be here that I can meet all fans in Thailand again” when asked (by an MC) “Super Show has been held in so many countries, why have you chosen Thailand, too?” He replies “Last year’s Concert was very warm, thus – when I know that there will be another Super Show – I can’t really miss to come and have one here. Furthermore, we have new single like ‘Sorry, Sorry’ this year which is a big hit so I ensure you guys will have fun here”

When each member is asked how they prepare themselves for this concert;
Leeteuk says “We’ve been in many countries for Super Show 2 – (we) have prepared (ourselves) a lot so we sure will have fun with fans”, Eunhyuk says “Take a close look at my face, especially my eyes (with an eyeliner)”, Siwon says “I have my hair cut specially for this event”, Hankyung says “I have (more) round cheeks”, Heechul says “I was on diet specially for this event and my hair has grown longer, too”, Sungmin says “I have kept my hair long specially for this event”, Shindong says “Mine is just like the past, it’s constant”, Ryeowook says “I’ve put all my effort to practice dancing”, Donghae says “I actually prepared a lyrics and its melody, too”, Kyuhyun says “There will be my own solo in the concert”, Yesung says “(I’ve) been preparing my 107 face expressions” and suddenly Shindong asks if he can see his (face expression) no. 56 – makes Yesung does the cute pose at once, causing the scream from all fans.

In addition, Super Junior’s leader – Leeteuk – is asked about the feelings about 10,000+ tickets being sold out within one day. He replies “I can feel love from all fans. Thank you so much.” At the same time, Sungmin and Eunhyuk mentions about the fans who have been waiting them since early morning, “Kid Thung Mak (Miss you very much)” *screams* and “Thank you for waiting us since early morning, we have prepared ourselves early morning either.” respectively.

The last section, the 11 Super Junior members do not forget to speak Thai for their fans. Sungmin says “Laew Jur Kun PrungNee Na Krub (See you guys tomorrow then)”, Heechul says “Kid Thung Phom La Si (I know you guys miss me)”, Hankyung says “Phom Ja Pob Khun PrungNee I’m Your Superman (I shall see you guys tomorrow, I’m Your Superman)”, Siwon says “Buer Phom Rue Young Krub? Ruk Na Jub Jub (Do you guys get bored of me? Love you dear *muah muah*)”, Eunhyuk says “Oho! Jeed Mak Mak (Oho! That’s so cool man)”, Leeteuk says “Ror Nan Mai Krub? DeeJai Jung Dai Ma Muang Thai Eek Laew (Have you been waiting (us) for long? I’m so glad to be here again”, Yesung says “Mee Kon KidThung Rao Mai? NaRuk Mai? (Is there anyone miss us? (Are we) cute?)”, Kyuhyun says “Ja NaRuk Pai Nai Nia (Why are you guys this cute?)”, Donghae says “NaRuk Gern Pai Laew (You guys are just too cute!”, Ryeowook says “Phom Kor Kid Thung Khun Muen Kun (I miss you as well)” and Shindong says “I’m hungry.Treat me one meal. (I need) Tom Yum Goong*”

After that, Super Junior receives a bouquet of flowers from the executives and sponsors and takes some pictures with their fans warmly before an official end of the Press Conference.

However, Super Junior will hold their concert – True Music Presents “Super Junior the 2nd Asia Super Show 2” – on November 28th-29th, 2009 at 06.00 p.m. at Impact Arena, MuangThong Thani, Thailand.

Source: Pingbook | Translations: PAIRable @ SJ-World.net

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails