Sunday, July 26, 2009

[INFO] Big Bang vs. DBSK Small Screen Battle

Big Bang's T.O.P and DBSK's U-Know Yunho will be duking it out on the small screen in October instead of on the Kpop stage! Yunho's new drama will air on the 9th of September while T.O.P's drama I.R.I.S will air on the 14th of October.

Both dramas will be during the Wednesday/Thursday time slot so it will be a direct battle between two of Korea's top idol groups, Big Bang and DBSK. Furthermore, T.O.P & Seungi's 19 will be going head to head with Jae Joong's drama, both of which are scheduled for October.

Personally, I'm looking forward to I.R.I.S more, but there has been a lot more hype about it and the genre personally appeals to me more. Furthermore, T.O.P actually has had some acting practice while Yunho's small scenes in Banjun dramas and Vacation seemed exaggerated and unnatural. I'm not saying T.O.P is a pro either, he has some pretty awkward acting moments as well, but the role T.O.P has seems to fit the strong, silent type image that he has.

credits:allkpop

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails