Friday, December 11, 2009

[INTERVIEW] 091209 Leeteuk - Eunhyuk - Shindong "Teuk academy is another Suju"


Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong who heat up the stage with Idol group Super Junior's performances before now heat up the filming studio. Recently, those 3 have brought a lot of laughter to people through the corner "Teukigayo" in the entertainment show SBS "Strong heart". "Today I got the idea at 7AM too" Leeteuk laughs saying that while his face shows a tired expression. Since Boom entered the army in October, the "academy" responsibility was passed down to Leeteuk.


"In order to have today's , I always have to thank Boom hyung"

"(I) thank Boom hyung so much. Since he made "Boom academy" so now me and Eunhyuk had place in variety shows. I'm a rash person so my reaction doesnt come out rightly, so Boom hyung said to me 'Dont be so impatient. Let's see further so you can have a long run. Let's do it with hyung for a long time"

"We meet about 6 times a week. That's why when Boom hyung entered the army, I couldnt stop my tears. Maybe that's why there is word like "Leeteuk is Boom's girlfriend" on the internet, haha" (Leeteuk)

"Actually 2 weeks after Boom hyung entered the army was really hard. Boom hyung always shared with us what should we do, but now we only have our own 'sense' to depend. But since me, Eunhyuk, Shindong are together quite a long time in Super Junior so we understand each other well and the ideas are come out more than when there was still Boom hyung" (Leeteuk)


Leeteuk is conte, Eunhyuk is "humiliating photo", Shindong is music..."work together at dawn"

Leeteuk & Eunhyuk have been "student" of "Boom academy" before but Shindong just joined in later after Boom entered the army to become a new member of "Teuk academy". After Boom entered the army, Shindong had went to recommend himself to "Strong heart" producer and it was known that even before Boom entered the army, Shindong was the one who prepared the music for "Boomkigayo".

"I feel very good when many people like it but it also is a little burden to me. Although we saw that we did good last time but we still have to worry that how should we do this time. After every epsidoe we always have an evaluation among us. We said things like 'Which expressions and where are they are not good' " (Shindong)

"Teuk academy" 3 members always get together at dawn everyday to work. They prepare for "Teukigayo", Leeteuk writes the story, Eunhyuk finds the photo and Shindong cuts the music.

"3 of us always get together at dawn, seeing that week's guests, find their photos on the internet. We dont get the agreement of 100% of the guests (laugh)" (Leeteuk)


Eunhyuk who in charge of the finding pictures work said "To calm the guests' dissatisfaction I had to showed my 'humiliating photo' first" and laughed.

Shindong who in charge of the preparing music for "Teukigayo" has to have his music checked by the producer 1-2 hours before the filming and he even has to rehearse the music in front of everybody before the filming. "The filming time can be very funny but in fact, there were really not-funny situations happened when the show was aired. It might be nothing when filming but it can ruin the show when broadcasting. Although the preparation is not easy but now I've finished preparing the amount of items for 1 month" (Shindong)


"It doesnt change that our main job is singer....but entertainment award is our dream"

Both "Teuk academy" & "Teukigayo" are begun with Leeteuk's name. Are you dissatisfied with it ?

"People around me have asked why it's not 'Dong academy' (laugh). Actually, 'Teuk academy' 's 'Teuk' is not 'Teuk" in Leeteuk's name, it's 'Teuk' in '특별하다' (special). Haha" (Shindong)


The life to be an idol doesnt last long, the best days of idols is just about 5 years. After that, you have to think about your life, there are people who turned into acting or go solo but that "transformation" is not an easy thing to do.

Leeteuk said "Although focus on entertainment field but our main job as singers doesnt change. We think that working hard in entertainment field could help Super Junior last longer. Besides we're fulfilling our promise when Super Junior debuted in 2004 that we'd always show everybody new image of Super Junior. And last, because I want to remain as a funny person" (Leeteuk)

"Originally I like dancing so much, and I should do something like dance academy but instead, I'm doing "Teuk academy". Even I myself dont know why I become like this and since when I put a step on entertainment field. I dont change my dream, I think it's like that if we do this together, the dream will get bigger. So although I can feel happy when we can stand on stage, it's even happier when we can make people laugh by seeing us" (Eunhyuk)

"I'm a greedy person. I want to get an award at Entertainment award. We had got new artist award as singers. Super Junior's dream is getting music award, acting award and even entertainment award. We are getting closer and closer to that dream" (Shindong)


" is also one side of Super Junior"

's members are currently 3 but it is unknown whether this number might increase in the future or not. As "Teuk academy" is rising up, there are many requests to be joined in.

"We havent dicided members for our academy yet. Shinee's Minho, After School's Jungah and many people who want to join. I might make an audition program called 'Super star Teuk' (laugh)" (Leeteuk)

"Teuk academy" is also one side of Super Junior. Super Junior's leader Leeteuk said there wont be anything that more special than "Teuk academy"

"Now I know how to do that. Therefore I want to create a brand power from now on. I want people after joining and leaving "Teuk academy" will be able to have an important place in the variety shows"



original article is here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails