Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[NEWS] 091208 Hangeng denies scandal, and will not marry Lulu

When the 7 members of Super Junior-M talk about relationships, everyone had a pure look.

Korea idol group Super Junior-M (SJ-M) had successfully held two fan parties in Taipei. Yesterday morning, they felt relaxed while being interviewed, and leader Hangeng brought up the topic of Lulu being his scandal partner, and had announced, "5 years later, my partner for marriage will not be Lulu!"

SJ-M had been busy with promoting their album "SUPER GIRL" since yesterday, and the 7 members had said in unison, "We're too busy for any relationship!" Kyuhyun had admitted that he really wanted to start a relationship, and Siwon said, "I don't think there is any females who would want to go out with people like us, who are unable to accompany her."
Donghae who mentions Ariel Lin frequently, added in, "I don't know what is the feeling of 'kiss kiss' "

When Hangeng was questioned about the sister-brother relationship scandal with Lulu, he said, "We're really just friends, eating out with friends are normal. Maybe because we are famous, so it became a scandal." He also said with helplessness, "Now, I'm not only afraid to go out with my female friends, but also with my guy friends, otherwise, I might be labelled as a gay."

Hangeng stated that he will explain his scandal with Lulu when he has the chance, and as he had said that he wants to get married five years later, he announced, "If I get married, my bride will not be Lulu" After clarifying, he suddenly said, "I really wanted to protect my friends, but when we are caught going out for a meal, they will be attacked ruthlessly by fans. My friends are innocent." Please take good care of my "good friend", Lulu.



Source: sj-m.cn
Translation: (L) @ SJ-WORLD.NET

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails