Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[NEWS/INTERVIEW] 091208 Leeteuk "I'm aiming for the MC next generation's leader", Leeteuk's interview


"Best idol group's leader ? Best entertainer also !" ("Strong heart" PD Park Sanghyuk)
"Next generation MC of Kang Hodong Yoo Jaesuk" (Boom)
"Leeteuk, from now on let's receive MC lesson from me" (Kang Hodong)

Super Junior leader Leeteuk has become a blue-chip for all entertaiment shows.

On the talkshow SBS "Strong heart", the corner "Teuk academy" & "Teukigayo" ranks at searching are risen up everyday. The reason for that is because Leeteuk is the MC of those corners, he met the viewers as "corner's MC", not as "guest". Kim Heechul & Kangin who also attend and shining at the other variety shows but havent been able to make an own corner like Leeteuk yet.

"I received a lot of love as Super Junior's member or leader. It's not necessary that I have to attend the variety shows. However I find it very funny to be able to make people laugh by my prepared items. I feel good doing things like stay up at night, find the ideas, plan for the corner, and even get upset if guests at the filming studio and viewers' reaction is not so good"

Leeteuk's effort for preparing for "Teuk academy" really brings tear to eyes. Before the filming, Leeteuk will get the information about the guests from the production crew, then he will have to stay up at night to write the conte and prepare the pictures. And after the writer of the show checks and edits the content, he will have to spend some days' all night long to practice the content with Shindong & Eunhyuk.

Although Super Junior's schedule is very tight, Leeteuk still have to think of the gag material every half a week. But Leeteuk's role hasnt ended like that, once "Strong heart" started filming, he will have to keep the atmosphere for the show.

"My life's focus is Super Junior. It's very precious. But besides being Super Junior's Leeteuk, the other life is also important. I think that it will help Super Junior a lot if I challenge in various field. Variety shows are very funny. It's interesting that I can bring laughter and energy to people as much as when Super Junior perform on stage"

Leeteuk now has a new goal in his life, to become a MC like Kang Hodong & Yoo Jaesuk. Leeteuk received many advices from Kang Hodong & Boom. Before "Strong heart" filming, Kang Hodong even called Leeteuk out to give him advice about the show. "At time like this you will have to react like this", "It's tired but you will become a good MC if you work hard like this", he (Kang Hodong) doesnt spare any advice to give Leeteuk.

" is the name of my corner. I has learnt a lot to prepare for this corner. But above all, I have the chance to show everybody a new image, not Super Junior's Leeteuk anymore. Super Junior's Leeteuk, entertainer Leeteuk, I want to do well both these 2 roles. In the future, I will work more hard to show a better image of me"




original article is here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits and dont add in your credits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails