Sunday, December 13, 2009

[NEWS] 091212 Suju Leeteuk "I learn to be a MC from Kang Hodong"


Idol group Super Junior's leader Leeteuk has revealed that "I had got lessions to be a MC from Kang Hodong".

In a recent interview with Moneytoday starnews, Leeteuk said "I had wanted to be a MC since when I debuted" and "Not long ago, Hodong hyung told me ".

Since Super Junior's debut in 2005, Leeteuk has been MC & panel on some TV entertainment shows, with his witness he had showed to have a lot of possibility to become a MC. Currently, he is attending SBS "Strong heart" & "Star king" with the fellow members Eunhyuk & Shindong.

Leeteuk revealed that "chime in" and "shouting" are the main points in Kang Hodong's MC lession. "Whenever anybody says something, you must chime in with a right way, it's the most important thing, and speak loudly the word 'Ita'* ", "In the future if you want to be a national MC, the work experience is important. Even 10 years later you become like this (a national MC) you still have to practice and work hard"

Leeteuk said "I always say it's Hodong hyung whenever people ask me who is the best MC" and adding "because there is a reason that I havent had chance to do show with Yoo Jaeseok-sshi yet". "Actually there are many people who do very well so it took me quite a long time to get Hodong hyung's recognition. I think that I had done well in the beginning so I should work harder no matter what"

Leeteuk also said that Kang Hodong always emphasised the importance of "family", "Hodong hyung always tells me that family is the most important and precious thing. 'Family is important. The dorm where you live, the broadcasting station and even the office are also the family. Once you do all this activities, you will realize that family is way more important than money' is what he taught me and it's always deep in my heart. And I came to know that not anyone can become 'national MC' "

Leeteuk continued with "Hodong hyung always chooses Lee Kyungkyu to be the best MC", and he said determinedly "My dream is that once I become a popular MC, whenever people ask me who is the best MC I will say it's Kang Hodong"


* "Ita" (이다) is a verb in Korean which is used to express a statement sentence.



original article is here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails