Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[NEWS] 091208 Leeteuk "It's sad that Boom hyung who is in military only called Sunny"


Super Junior Leeteuk has expressed that he felt sad when Boom, who is currently in militay only made phone call to SNSD Sunny.

On a recent meeting with the reporter, Leeteuk was asked "Has Boom who is in military contacted you ?" and he said that "after (Boom) receiving his training course, he hasnt contacted me yet", but he continued with "But I heard that (Boom) has called SNSD Sunny" and "I felt very sad about that"

However, Leeteuk said "But after I asking Sunny, I know that (Boom) didnt say much to her and his voice was quite nervous" and "It's not easy for a person who are under training course made a phone call" thus understand Boom's situation.

After that, he also said "After finishing this interview, I will go finding Boom hyung immediately" and "I will comfort hyung and I'm thinking that I will come there to get the ideas that he (Boom) thought of when he's in military" and laughed.

Before Boom entered the army on October 29th, Leeteuk had learnt a lot of thing about gag through "Boom academy" and currently bring many laughter to viewer through "Teuk academy" with the other members Shindong & Eunhyuk.





original article is here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails