December 21, reports have emerged that Chinese celebrity Han Geng has officially filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment with the Seoul District Court, asking for a termination of contract. Once this news was released, the level of this 'explosion' is no less than that of Dong Bang Shin Ki's case previously. Ent.163.com has contacted SJ-M's manager Kim Min Wook (?) to respond to Han Geng's opting out. Kim Min Wook said he himself was not sure if Han Geng initiated the termination of contract, and that he saw the news from the internet, "All news were said by fans, the company does not know (anything)."
Kim Min Wook added, he saw that a lot of Super Junior related news surfaced online today, but in regard to whether Han Geng, as per what the rumours have stated, has filed the lawsuit with the Seoul District Court against SM Entertainment's
As to whether it is a worry, as being Super Junior's only foreign Chinese artiste, if Han Geng's opting out will affect Super Junior's development in China, Kim Min Wook repeated again, "If there is really something, we will discuss it well with Han Geng and hope that Super Junior's future development will not be affected." Once the news of Han Geng terminating the contract spread, Ent.163.com surveyed fans. 80% of the fans think that it is SM's doing of cooking up publicity for Super Junior's Asia tour next year. To why they say it's a form of cooking up publicity, Kim Min Wook declined to respond but only repeated "Thank You" non-stop and hurriedly hung up the phone.
translated by ゞilσvεjr⌒★@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits but dont add in your own credits